Fandi
YOU'RE MY FRIEND,
My companion, through good times and bad my friend, my buddy, through happy and sad, beside me you stand, beside me you walk, you're there to listen,
you're there to talk, with happiness, with smiles, with pain and tears, I know you'll be there, throughout the years!
You are all good friends to me and I am grateful to you.

Sometimes we let affection go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can't find words to tell our feelings,
Especially towards those we love the best.
Scared to Love You
Wanted to love you,
But I was just too scared.
Haunted by the past,
That always seemed to reappear.
I tried my best to run and hide,
But I just couldn't get you off my mind.
Should I give love a second chance?
Or am I just wasting my time?
You promised you were different,
But so did the rest.
Then you looked into my eyes,And I knew you had passed the test.
So I took a chance,and fell deeply in love.
Maybe this is what I've been looking for,That special kind of love from above.
God, how can this be true?
Everything is happening so fast.
But something keeps telling me, I've found true love at last.

Bukan LAUT jika airnya tak berombak dan bergelora,
Bukan CINTA jika perasaan tak terluka dan kecewa,
Bukan SAHABAT jika hati tak rindu dan sayang...
************************
0 Responses